MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Rockwell Automation company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Rockwell Automation address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Rockwell Automation
At Rockwell Automation, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
Company Website : www.rockwellautomation.com
Job Position : Associate Engineer Software Test
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Rockwell Automation Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Rockwell Automation Jobs 2020 :
- The Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
- Assignments include participation in requirements development, the architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
- Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows becoming part of a team that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
- Executes and maintains tests
- Participates in reviews of documents and test cases
- Develops automated tests, monitors the results and reports software defects
- Develops test documentation required by software development process
- Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested.
- Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
Skills Required For Rockwell Automation Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience on tester position in a software product development environment
- Familiarity with test automation and scripting languages (preferred Marathon or Selenium)
- Familiarity with test management tools (e.g. qTest)
- Familiarity with virtualized environments, distributed computing, load balancing/sharing
- Familiarity with common development tools as Eclipse, SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, ANT and Maven
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
Documents to be Carried for Rockwell Automation Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Rockwell Automation Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Rockwell Automation Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at RockwellAutomation.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Rockwell Automation Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Rockwell Automation Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Rockwell Automation Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Rockwell Automation Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Rockwell Automation Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.