Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Rockwell Automation Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Rockwell Automation address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At Rockwell Automation, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||Rockwell Automation|
|Name of Post||Data Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Partners closely with Finance Enterprise Architect, Technical Leader to lead Program Increment sessions with Business stakeholders to identify 3-6-month priorities. Ensures that plan aligns with long term strategic goals for Finance Capability
- Define business case to help prioritize/optimize execution based on team capacity
- Coordinates the Scrum Master/Project Manager and project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Helps map out team-to-team dependencies and collaborates with capability teams accordingly
- Improves systems and processes by studying current practices, designing modifications in partnership with stakeholders
- Partners closely with Data Governance team to update metadata and data literacy content
- Works with Data and Analytics Engineers to provide Level 3 support for Capability team.
- Well versed in Analytics & Insights methodologies and tools – example: ADF, ADLS G2, Azure SQL DW, AAS, Power BI, Python, Data exploration & mining tools
- Roll the sleeves if needed to use those technologies for Proof of Concepts or application validations
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Has good understanding of application of Analytics & Insights to solve business outcomes.
- Provides consultation to our business or enterprise shared services teams
- Is hands on, innovative and out of box thinker to help provide robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Is always striving to improve the Azure Analytics stack, methodologies, processes to drive decision intelligence within Rockwell Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of the Finance processes such as General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis etc.,
- Knowledge of Planning applications such as Hyperion, Enterprise Planning Management is an added advantage
- Understanding of SAP transactional systems such as ECC, CRM, Hybris is desirable
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines and architecture standards
- Knowledge in software design, documentation, development process and software requirements
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and influence project decisions
- Understanding of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to and assist colleagues through change and support change management processes
- Strong team orientation and ability to collaborate with the business and IT organizations
- Strong teamwork, customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Maintain a positive demeanor during periods of uncertainty, conflict, and stress
- Act courageously by sharing viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information and feedback, as required.
- Remain open to ideas; integrates multiple perspectives in decision-making
- Ability to influence and obtains results through others within Rockwell in a respectful way
- Open mindset and willingness to learn and promote new philosophies to impact culture and organizational transformation initiatives
- Create an environment that encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Adapt appropriately to competing demands and shifting priorities
Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Rockwell Automation Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Rockwell Automation Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Rockwell Automation Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Rockwell Automation Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Rockwell Automation Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Rockwell Automation Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Rockwell Automation Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You