MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Rocket Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Rocket company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Rocket address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Rocket Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Rocket
Rocket Software is a privately held software development firm founded in 1990. Rocket develops products in such fields as analytics, networks, data, storage, and enterprise software. The firm’s products are designed to run on mainframes, Linux/Unix/Windows, IBM i, cloud, and hybrid/virtualized systems.
Company Website : www.rocketsoftware.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Yrs
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
The Software Engineer-I designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Learn and understand hardware and software systems and platforms.
- Provide software development support.
- Write code for portions of an application.
- Work closely with and learns from the engineering team.
- Apply techniques and methods learned in prior courses.
- Assist in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design.
- Learn basic programming while working in a team.
- Using current programming languages and technologies to write code.
- Learn to work within a team.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, accountable & dependable.
- Respond to learning suggestions positively.
- Open to coaching.
- Learn how to document and communicate on technical topics.
- Learn about the mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is.
- Learn about the foundation of the markets Rocket serves.
Skills Required For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
- Strong desire to program software in the real world.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages.
Documents to be Carried for Rocket Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Rocket Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Rocket Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Rocket Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Rocket.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Rocket Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Rocket Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Rocket Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Rocket Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Rocket Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.