Using proven crypto and blockchain technology honed over a decade, Ripple’s enterprise-grade solutions are faster, more transparent, and more cost-effective than traditional financial services. Our customers use these solutions to source crypto, facilitate instant payments, empower their treasury, engage new audiences, lower capital requirements, and drive new revenue.
Founded in 2012, Ripple’s vision is to enable a world where value moves as seamlessly as information flows today—an Internet of Value. Ripple is the only enterprise blockchain company today with products in commercial use. Ripple’s global payments network includes over 300 customers across 40+ countries and six continents.
Ripple Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Engineer Intern
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Ripple Recruitment 2024
The Software Engineering Intern will help build the next generation of payment/crypto compliance, financial accounting, risk monitoring services to support a global payments business. Payments using crypto requires innovative solutions to emerging business needs in this advancing field. This role provides opportunities to think out-of-the box to solve traditional and non-traditional problems.
During this internship, you and your paired mentor will tackle technical challenges and projects in one of the team’s focus areas. The candidate should be a fast learner and enjoy working openly and collaboratively with a diverse team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with your mentor, and overall engineering team to build features and tools to deliver business solutions.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, from software design and requirements gathering to the unit and integration testing
- Collaborate with product engineering to ensure code is production-ready
- Participate in the adoption of CI/CD principles within the organization
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate program, preferably in a computer science or related field
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Coursework or previous intern experience with software engineering, ideally involving programming, automation or custom tools.
Ripple Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Ripple Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.