About Rigel Networks
Rigel Networks is a distinguished End-to-End IT service provider with decades of global experience. Our transformative approach combines expert consulting, infrastructure services, and cutting-edge technology solutions, ensuring personalized value-driven outcomes through culturally trained and certified professionals.
We’re passionate about innovation, quality, and collaboration, propelling businesses into the digital age. We pride ourselves in gathering deep industry insights, which enable us to deliver domain-specific solutions that precisely align with your objectives.
Rigel Networks Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Trainee/Associate Software Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Rigel Networks Recruitment 2024
We are seeking highly organized and proactive Trainee/Associate Software Engineer – Mobile Applications (iOS). In this role, you will be responsible for coding, debugging, troubleshooting, enhacing and maintaining mobile products related to communication, social media, HR, entertainment, and business, ensuring timely and successful feature delivery while maintaining effective cross functional team communication with QA, Web/API and Android Teams.
- Develop and maintain high-quality iOS mobile applications with a strong focus on swift development.
- Code, test, and debug mobile applications to meet product specifications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Identify and resolve application defects and issues promptly.
- Implement and optimize calling features using technologies like CallKit to enhance the communication experience.
- Stay up-to-date with iOS development trends and best practices, particularly in real-time communication and media management.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and consistency.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Conduct thorough testing to ensure optimal functionality and user satisfaction.
- Optimize mobile applications for performance, speed, and responsiveness.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in iOS mobile application development with a strong emphasis on swift development.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C programming languages.
- Strong understanding of iOS app architecture and mvvm design patterns, with a focus on real-time communication.
- Familiarity with iOS SDK, Xcode, and Interface Builder.
- Strong Experience of RESTful APIs and integration for media-rich features.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in cross-functional teams with QA, Web/API and Android Team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively, particularly during mobile streaming feature development.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Continual learner with a passion for staying updated with the latest iOS technologies and trends.
Rigel Networks Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Rigel Networks Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.