MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Reliance Industries company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Reliance Industries address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website : www.ril.com
Job Position : Electrical Engineer
Job Location : Shahdol
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Reliance Industries (RIL) Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Reliance Industries (RIL) Jobs 2021 :
- "Safe running of all the electrical equipment installed at various well sites, Group Gathering Stations and Compressor stations. Carry out maintenance jobs as per preventive/Predictive maintenance schedules
- Apart from routine day to day maintenance to all plant assets and maintain records/history sheets.
- Operation and maintenance of Power generation station (11 KV Gas Engine Generators) and distribution network comprising of 11 KV & 1.1 kv underground cable, package substations at different well locations. Operation of 11 KV switch gear, VCB, Bus duct, Power/distribution Transformer, Neutral grounding resistor and synchronisation pannel, VFD, UPS and Battery Bank
- Prepare spare parts consumption reports and prepare spare part requirement for all electrical packages
- Coordinate with P & C and vendor for quotations and timely delivery of spares, regular inspection of material at ware house, preparation of Goods Received Note (GRN)
- Identify long term shut down jobs and plan for execution
- Ensure smooth 24x7 operations of Gas Engines and other Group Gathering Stations and well site equipment
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP) for all jobs and close monitoring for implementation.
- Prepare Maintenance Schedule for daily, monthly, quarterly etc. as per vendor specification and record history of the equipment so as to monitor health of the equipment.
- Preparation of Purchase requisition and tracking for timely receipt of spares and Ensure timely preparation of Goods Received Note (GRN) and service entries so as to release timely payments of vendors and contractors
- Monitoring and measuring maintenance performance to meet and maintain environmental regulations and requirements
- Carry out site maintenance and resolve safety audit observations and provide feedback to Lead
- Work with other operation, drilling, Land Acquisition and security team and showing strong sense of team involvement, information sharing and mutual support.
- Liaise closely with Electrical Lead and Installation manager.
Skills Required For Reliance Industries (RIL) Jobs 2021 :
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience of handling Electrical operations & maintenance in oil & gas production project.
- Experience on transmission system(HT/LT),transformer, PT,CT,VCB/ACB, substation, motors, UPS, Batteries, Gas and diesel driven generators up to 1MW
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of industry codes and practices, work permit system, Lock out / Tag out etc.
- Knowledge of operating SAP PM,MM module
How To Apply For Reliance Industries (RIL) Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Reliance Industries Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at relianceindustries.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Reliance Industries Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Reliance Industries Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Reliance Industries Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Reliance Industries Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Reliance Industries Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.