MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Reflektive Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Reflektive company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Reflektive address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Reflektive Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Reflektive
Reflektive is a performance management company built for top performers and growing businesses. With Reflektive, you can scale constructive, ongoing conversations that keep your people and your business continuously improving. More than 500 forward-thinking customers — including AAR, Allbirds, Airbnb, PagerDuty, and Protective Life Insurance — trust Reflektive to modernize people and performance management.
Company Website : www.reflektive.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Reflektive Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Reflektive Jobs 2020 :
- Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.
- Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
- Deliverable: (30 days) Own a feature; possibly being paired with another engineer. (60 days) Own and drive a new initiative. (90 days) Bring that initiative to production.
Skills Required For Reflektive Jobs 2020 :
- 2+ Year experience
- Proficiency in React
- Startup experience strongly desired.
- You learn quickly, you’re adaptable and versatile.
- SaaS/Internet company background: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS.
- Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Documents to be Carried for Reflektive Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Reflektive Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Reflektive Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Reflektive Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Reflektive Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Reflektive.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Reflektive Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Reflektive Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Reflektive Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Reflektive Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Reflektive Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.