MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Redis Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Redis Labs company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Redis Labs address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Redis Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Redis Labs
Redis Labs, home of Redis, the world’s most popular in-memory database, and provider of Redis Enterprise, delivers superior performance, reliability and flexibility for personalization, machine learning, IoT, search, ecommerce, social and metering solutions. Modern businesses depend on Redis Labs to deliver instant experiences, reliably and at scale. Redis Enterprise is trusted by over 8500 customers, including three of top five communication and healthcare companies, six of top eight technology companies, and four of top seven retailers. Redis has been voted the most loved database, rated the most popular database container, #1 cloud database, and the #1 NoSQL in software stacks.
Company Website : www.redislabs.com
Job Position : Technical Support Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Redis Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Redis Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Analyze the customer issue depending on product type (Cloud, OnPremise) and provide accurate resolution.
- Work with PaaS providers like Heroku, IBM, Pivotal, Docker, etc. to help resolve the customer issues for our Cloud products which are delivered through these PaaS providers.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root cause of a problem
- Resolve issues related to installation and maintenance for OnPremise product
- Research and identify solutions to issues like latency, commands usage, etc. for all types of products
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. devops, R&D etc.)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Follow up with clients to ensure their application are fully functional after troubleshooting and resolving the current issue.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals while also sharing it with the team
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Investigate issues that customer experience for the on-premise as well as the cloud (DBaaS) product.
- Answer customer questions related to products
- Learn about new products as and when they are introduced
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions and team meetings
Skills Required For Redis Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Linux/Unix, TCP/IP, DNS
- Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- High proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Ready to work in 24×7 environment
- Any Linux certification
- Experience with programming skills such as Java, C/C++, Python
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environment
Documents to be Carried for Redis Labs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Redis Labs Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Redis Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Redis Labs Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Redis Labs Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Redis Labs.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Redis Labs Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Redis Labs Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Redis Labs Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Redis Labs Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Redis Labs Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.