MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Redhat Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Redhat company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Redhat Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Redhat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact. Opportunities are open. Join us.
Company Website : www.redhat.com
Job Position : Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Redhat Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Redhat Jobs 2021 :
The Red Hat Global Support Services team is looking for a Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll be a part of the Global Support Services team that focuses on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs. In this graduate trainee program, you'll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to support new solutions and customer offerings. You will also receive on the job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Openshift Container Platform, Red Hat Storage, Red Hat Virtualization, clustering, Red Hat Cloud Suite, and Red Hat Satellite, as well as soft skill training and technical troubleshooting. The graduate trainee program 2021 will be conducted in a virtual mode for a period of upto 6 months. This position has the potential to convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings to Red Hat's knowledge base
- Support Red Hat's global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
Skills Required for Redhat Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat values and competencies
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor's degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master's degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Basic understanding of Linux, containers, and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
Documents to be Carried for Redhat Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Redhat Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Redhat Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Redhat Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Redhat Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at redhat.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Redhat Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Redhat Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Redhat Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Redhat Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Redhat Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.