MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Redhat Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Redhat company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Redhat Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Redhat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact. Opportunities are open. Join us.
Company Website : www.redhat.com
Job Position : Associate Data Analyst
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : MBA - Finance
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA - Finance
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
The Red Hat IT Enterprise Applications team is looking for an EPM Data Analyst with a background in financial planning and analysis or accounting to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will be responsible for Hyperion and Anaplan administration, data loads, user training, system support, and enhancements of the enterprise performance management (EPM) toolsets. This position will also be a part of the implementation of OneStream EPM. You'll need to have a high attention to detail and a proven ability to understand complex financial problems. You'll also need great communication skills and a global focus, as the core set of responsibilities are global by nature.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Consolidate Excel files, perform validations on them and upload to Hyperion
- Serve as a data subject matter expert for data reconciliations, data troubleshooting, budget adjustment summary
- Provision users to Anaplan
- Migrate code to production for Anaplan
- Administer Financial Close Management templates, schedules and tasks
- Administer Account Reconciliation Manager profiles, profile segments, reconciliations and assignments
- Load and reconcile data monthly to Hyperion Planning, Essbase and ARM
- Assist with the implementation and migration of Hyperion to OneStream EPM
- Maintain other functional admin and user documentation, checklists
- Proactively build working relationships with the Hyperion and Anaplan users to deliver, maintain and enhance application functionality
- Ensure production environment stability and performance are up to par and meet service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable change management processes and procedures including internal controls
- Provide timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues and defects
Skills Required for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- Finance and accounting background, deep functional understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- 1+ yrs experience in Hyperion (220.127.116.11 preferred) as an administrator or power user
- 1+ yrs experience in Anaplan or other EPM toolset
- Advanced Excel and SmartView skills
- Excellent understanding of Google docs, sheets, and slides
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in fields related to Finance or Accounting
- Curious individual with solid initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment; organization and prioritization skills
- Good analytic and debugging skills
Documents to be Carried for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Redhat Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Redhat Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Redhat Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at redhat.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Redhat Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Redhat Recruitment 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Redhat Recruitment 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Redhat Recruitment 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Redhat Recruitment 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.