MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Red Hat company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Red Hat address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Red Hat
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Company Website : www.redhat.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 3 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
- Work on a distributed file system to solve complex distributed system problems; work on different algorithm enhancements and focus on different integrations with storage
- Collaborate with the engineering, quality engineering (QE), product management, documentation, and product build teams and the open source community
- Write code for new features including unit and integration tests
- Install and configure various offerings to understand integration features to be developed
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the upstream community and review patches from other community members
Skills Required For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ year(s) of programming experience on Linux or any Unix platform
- Proficiency in a programming language like C or C++
- Experience with scripting languages, namely Python and Bash
- Experience on filesystem and storage offerings
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills; curiosity about new technologies and skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Red Hat Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Red Hat Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at RedHat.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Red Hat Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Red Hat Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Red Hat Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Red Hat Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Red Hat Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.