Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Red Hat Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Red Hat address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact. Opportunities are open.
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Name of Post||Technical Support Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be a trusted advisor to enterprise-level customers and partner closely with them and help us continually prove our value to our customers as you troubleshoot and resolve their technical issues for the portfolio of Red Hat cloud computing products to meet their business needs both online and over the phone.
- You’ll work with key customers both on-site and remotely to build a relationship of trust and confidence between Red Hat and the customer’s engineering, development, and operations teams.
- You will also become an expert in one or more Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Many of your customers will be other engineers, so developing your technical skills is imperative.
- We’ll need you to clear the Red Hat certifications applicable for the products you specialize in, i.e. the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
What you will do
- Ensure customers can get the maximum value from and easily use our products and subscriptions
- Support customers by responding within the designated SLA to incoming calls as well as chat and web-based inquiries about our technologies
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, developing solutions for our customers while understanding their business needs
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Proactively update our customers and ensure they are satisfied with our support service
- Collaborate with other engineers and developers to develop creative solutions for our customers, including product fixes
- Share your knowledge gained from troubleshooting issues by contributing to the global Red Hat knowledge management system; present troubleshooting instructions and solutions to other engineers within the domain
- Manage customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Participate case review conference call with customers when needed
- Travel regionally to visit customers when needed
- Troubleshooting skills in OpenStack
- Linux or UNIX system administration experience
- Working knowledge of Compute, storage, and network in relation to Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshooting and Deployment knowledge of Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within the enterprise IT sector
- Technical knowledge and experience of the Linux kernel and networking
- Fundamental understanding of the OpenStack architecture and administration experience across all working components. Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Demonstrated customer service experience or prior technical support experience; willingness to go above and beyond in assisting customers
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer and partner relationships by delivering high-quality support
- Red Hat certification like Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack, or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), or willingness to pursue certificate within first 90 days
- Ability to deal with rapid change and limited structure
- Proven ability and willingness to learn new open source technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
The following are considered a plus:
- Previous experience with Ceph or Gluster storage
- Relevant industry experience with software defined networking (SDN), network function virtualization (NFV), and cloud networking
- Professional experience with the telco industry
- Scripting or programming experience in languages like Bash, C, or Python
Red Hat Off Campus Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Red Hat Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Red Hat Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Red Hat Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Red Hat Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Red Hat Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Red Hat Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You