About ReBIT Off Campus Drive
ReBIT (Reserve Bank Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We’ve been set up to take care of the IT requirements, including the cyber security needs of the RBI and its regulated entities.
ReBIT focuses on IT and cyber security (including related research) of the financial sector and assists in IT systems audit and assessment of the RBI regulated entities. We advise, implement and manage internal or system-wide IT projects (both the existing and new) of the RBI as mutually decided between the Reserve Bank and ReBIT.
ReBIT serves as a catalyst for innovation, big systems, and new ideas, in addition to guiding regulated entities in the IT areas of their operations and the RBI’s IT-related functions and initiatives. Given the need for inter-operability and cross-institutional cooperation, ReBIT effectively participates in setting up standards to strengthen RBI’s role as regulator.
ReBIT Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For ReBIT Recruitment 2024
- Build analytical data systems, ensure data flow, and maintain, improve, clean, manipulate and analyse databases
- Ensure proper data governance and quality of databases
- Create and analyse complex data systems for both structured and unstructured data
- Play a key role in the deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing
- Create reports and dashboards using visualization tools.
- Collaborate with our researchers in various projects
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong programming skills in Python/ R/ Scala
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL database
- Exposure to big-data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL etc.
- Building and maintaining the data systems for both structured and unstructured data
- Organizing and analyzing raw data from text, images and other data sources
- Developing ETL scripts
- Expertise with data models, data mining, and ML techniques
- Web-scrapping/ crawling, image processing, text mining, NLP etc.
- Creating, handling and integrating API
- Developing reports and dashboards using data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau etc
- Integrating data from various sources, such as web services and file systems, etc.
ReBIT Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your ReBIT Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.