MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
RealPage Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: RealPage company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check RealPage address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
RealPage Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : RealPage
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves more than 12,400 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
Company Website : www.realpage.com
Job Position : Process Associate
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For RealPage Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For RealPage Jobs 2020 :
The primary function of the position is to index documents received from insurance companies to respective workflows. It needs good understanding of type of documents received, viz. insurance certificates, insurance endorsements, reinstatement, cancellations and renewals.
Skills Required For RealPage Jobs 2020 :
- Good understanding of identifying documents received.
- Classify the documents and index to respective workflow with accuracy/completeness
- Meet minimum quantity per hour requirements for Cancellations/Reinstatements/Others
- Maintain good quality standards while indexing to the workflows
- Reindex/Classify documents as needed
- Able to use the Leasing Desk and Onesite website as needed independently
- Provide support for account managers for research requests as needed.
- Report system issues such as bugs, latency or outages in a timely fashion
Documents to be Carried for RealPage Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RealPage Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
RealPage Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for RealPage Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the RealPage Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at RealPage.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the RealPage Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide RealPage Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides RealPage Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide RealPage Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides RealPage Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.