About RealPage Off Campus Drive
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves more than 12,400 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
RealPage Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software QA Engineer
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For RealPage Recruitment 2024
Software Quality engineers work with software developers to improve software products during development. They will participate in testing activities within Software Development Lifecycle from reviewing/evaluating requirements, developing test cases, executing both manual and automated test cases, to reporting and tracking defects in defect management tool.
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Design, write, and maintain automated test scripts using best practices and industry standards, as well as perform manual testing
- Write and execute automated test suites and actively communicate test status, including risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software and Perform setup and admin of tools used by the testing team
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve any issues & ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Understand the customer requirements including hardware and software requirement for functional and non functional testing
- Produce clean and efficient script based on test design under high to moderate supervision
- Identify / review data available based on the requirements
- Create simple data mapping documents under guidance
- Understand Issues, Problems And attempt corrective action
- Generate large volumes of test data using automated test script under high supervision
- Identify and create test cases of low complexity
- Execution of test cases of low complexity
- Detect & document defects, bugs & errors under high to moderate supervision
- Resolve issues of low complexity
- Register & track all issues related to the project
- Recommend and execute effective business solutions for low complexity requirements
- Apply organization standards and practices in implementation with guidance from experienced team members
- Track knowledge transition activities such as Project specific KT, application KT etc.
- Extract relevant information from the knowledge management repository.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- 1 year in Software Quality Assurance.
- 1+ years’ hands on experience in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Experience with mobile automation tools
- Exposure to different platforms like IOS, Android & mac OS.
- Knowledge of new standard industry tools for logging bugs and managing test cases (ex. JIRA/MTM, Zephyr/HPQ)
- Some coding experience in Ruby, Java, C# or any other Object oriented programming language
- Experience in API test automation
- Understanding of Agile development
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with object oriented and java script programming
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with programming language (Java, c-sharp)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP.
- Awareness of automated test drivers such as Junit, TestNG, Nunit, etc.
- Awareness of testing message queue services like JMS.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with Selenium/Webdriver.
- Awareness of front-end web application tools (Angular JS, NodeJs, Grunt, Jasmine, etc.)
- Understands development patterns such as TDD and BDD.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with build automation tool like Ant, etc. Understands concepts, and preferably has 1 year of working experience with tools like Maven.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with build management tool like Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Understands and has some knowledge and preferably working experience of Performance automation tool like Jmeter, DynaTrace, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with Mobile Testing on iOS and Android. Understands and preferable has working experience of mobile test automation tools like Appium, etc.
RealPage Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your RealPage Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.