MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
RBL Bank Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : RBL Bank is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check RBL Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
RBL Bank Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : RBL Bank
RBL Bank is an Indian private division bank. It was established in 1943 and its headquartered is in Mumbai. It is one of India's quickest developing private segment saves money with a growing nearness the nation over. They offers benefits in five segments: corporate and institutional banking, business banking, retail banking, farming improvement banking and financial market access.
In 1943, It was established as a local bank in Maharashtra with two branches in Kolhapur and Sangli. It for the most part served little and medium endeavors and business vendors in the Kolhapur-Sangli belt. It was established by Babgonda Bhujgonda Patil, a promoter situated in Sangli, and Gangaram Siddhappa Chougule.
Company Website : www.rblbank.com
Job Position : Relationship Manager
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For RBL Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For RBL Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Acquisition of new Business Entity customers and creating CA Book
- Management of Acquired Current Account customers
- Enhancement of the relationship by cross-selling products and services as per the profile & need of the these current account customers
- Deepening the size of the relationship and retention of the customers by providing the best possible services and being the dedicated point of contact for these customers
- Make RBL Bank a primary bank for customer and get maximum wallet share
Documents to be Carried for RBL Bank Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RBL Bank Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
RBL Bank Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for RBL Bank Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the RBL Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at rblbank.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the RBL Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide RBL Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides RBL Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide RBL Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides RBL Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.