Founded in 1935 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, medical device company Radiometer is a pioneer in blood gas testing, introducing the world’s first commercially available blood gas analyzer in 1954. Today, Radiometer is a leading provider of technologically advanced acute care solutions, and our products and solutions are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories in over 130 countries, providing information on critical parameters in acute care diagnostics.
Radiometer Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Radiometer Recruitment 2024
- As a product line Technical Application Support you will be providing second level technical support for Radiometers own developed software and for standard healthcare connectivity solutions.
- Document and test existing functionality in order to answer technical issues reported in support tickets
- You will be working with our field IT specialists globally to ensure our solutions are up and running 24/7. This requires deep technical knowledge combined with a motivation for solving complex issues.
- Incident management and provide timely and detailed feedback to customer queries, issues via email
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and root cause analysis leading to problem resolution, not just in SW, but in complete solution seen from customer perspective
Radiometer Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Radiometer Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.