Qualys Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Cloud Engineer At Pune Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Qualys Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Cloud Engineer
|Name of Post||Cloud Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Signature Engineer, you will be part of an engineering team responsible for the research, development, and delivery of compliance signatures for Cloud security products. In this team, you will work on numerous Cloud platforms, Cloud Services, SAAS applications, and security standards like CIS, CSA-CCM, NIST, DISA, and PCI-DSS and help customers assess configurations and compliance.
- Research and create signatures for Qualys products to identify and fix non-compliant cloud platforms/services-related configurations and settings using API calls and JSON processing.
- Research upcoming and emerging technologies to identify vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Research hardening Cloud Platforms, SAAS applications, and cloud service configurations and settings.
- Track updates pushed by cloud service providers on respective supported cloud platforms/services.
- Keep updated with industry standards and features for systems and platform compliance.
- BS in computer science with 0-5 years of experience in the information security domain. MS in computer science or cyber security is preferable.
- Experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle), including multi-cloud considerations.
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python and Bash.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of several types of security vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Skills in designing CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Azure DevOps, Jenkins) and pipeline deployment (e.g., Terraform, Cloud Formation).
- Understand and explore APIs (REST, Java, PowerShell, Shell) provided by cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle, etc.).
- Knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams
Additional Plus Competencies:
- Security Certifications like CEH, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISC2-CCSP
- Cloud platform-based certifications like AWS/Azure/GCP Certified Developer/Solution Architect
- Exposure to Security benchmarks like the CIS, SCCM, DISA, and STIG
- Basic understanding of security standards/mandates like CSA-CCM, NIST, PCI-DSS, MITRE, etc.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Qualys Off Campus Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Qualys Freshers Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You