MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Q2ebanking Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Q2ebanking company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Q2ebanking address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Q2ebanking Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Q2ebanking
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holder’s financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
Company Website : www.q2.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Q2ebanking Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Q2ebanking Jobs 2020 :
Q2 is seeking an ambitious and adaptable Software Developer experienced in the ins and outs of development in a team setting. As part of our Engineering Development group based in Bangalore, you will be working individually and collaboratively to develop, implement, and support custom solutions through fast-paced, dynamic projects involving components at every level of the Q2 platform to extend its functionality to meet our clients’ unique needs. Our ideal candidate is someone with a self-motivated tinkering spirit and who is comfortable diving into professional development life while rapidly learning to engineer solutions using a mix of open technologies and our own proprietary framework.
- Write code for the Salesforce applications developed by Cloud Lending
- Provide estimates for assigned tasks to be performed, at a reasonably granular level
- Develop test cases to assure quality of code created
- Monitor and update Jira issues assigned
- Be available to resolve urgent customer issues, during and outside regular working hours
- Assist with the execution of test cases in the release phase
- Develop own skills on the Salesforce platform through the Trailhead training
- Develop product / domain skills based on available documentation
- Be a useful team member with healthy work relationships with QA, PM, lead, and Support.
Skills Required For Q2ebanking Jobs 2020 :
- Talented developer, with software industry experience typically ranging from entry level up to 5 years.
- The Dev 2 is expected to be very strong with OOPS concepts, specifically in the Java programming language, with in-depth understanding of algorithms, data structures, web technologies and databases.
- Excellent coding skills in Java, including areas like generics and collections
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and algorithmic complexity
- Able to code and utilize any common data structures
- Has a good understanding of database technologies and concepts including SQL, normalization, indexing, etc.
- Prior exposure to banking and financial services industry software and domain is a strong plus.
- Experience in Salesforce, which is the development environment, is desirable, but not a strong pre-requisite for the right developer.
Documents to be Carried for Q2ebanking Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Q2ebanking Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Q2ebanking Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Q2ebanking Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Q2ebanking Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Q2.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Q2ebanking Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Q2ebanking Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Q2ebanking Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Q2ebanking Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Q2ebanking Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.