MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
PwC Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : PwC company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check PwC address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PwC Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : PwC
PricewaterhouseCoopers is London, United Kingdom based Professional services service providing company. It was founded in the year of 1998 by Samuel Lowell Price, Edwin Waterhouse, William Cooper. and its headquarter is based on London, United Kingdom United Kingdom.
They primarily focus on their product and services called professional services network. More then Two lakh Sixty thousand employees are working in this company and provide their services across the globe.
They are providing their professionals services called Assurance, Advisory, Tax Advisory, Tax Controversy, Strategy Consulting, Data & Analytics, Management Consulting, Financial Advisory, Actuarial, Legal across the globe. They are operating from One hundred fifty eight countries and seven hundered twenty one locations.
Company Website : www.pwc.in
Job Position : Associate
Job Location : Kolkata
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PwC Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For PwC Jobs 2020 :
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Documents to be Carried for PwC Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PwC Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PwC Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PwC Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the PwC Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at PwC.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PwC Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PwC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PwC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PwC Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PwC Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.