PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Engineer -Data Analytics
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For PubMatic Recruitment 2024
- Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems concepts
- Ability to code using any programming language, viz. C, Java, Scala.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Good fundamental understanding of software engineering.
- Ability to communicate thoughts appropriately.
PubMatic Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your PubMatic Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.