MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Progress Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Progress Software company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Progress Software address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Progress Software Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Progress Software
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) provides the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact business applications. Our comprehensive product stack is designed to make technology teams more productive and we have a deep commitment to the developer community, both open source and commercial alike. With Progress, organizations can accelerate the creation and delivery of strategic business applications, automate the process by which apps are configured, deployed and scaled, and make critical data and content more accessible and secure—leading to competitive differentiation and business success. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000+ enterprise customers, and a three-million-strong developer community rely on Progress to power their applications.
Company Website : www.progress.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Progress Software Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Progress Software Jobs 2021 :
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Software Engineer I in our Core Products team.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Work in a dynamic agile environment and be dedicated to getting the job done.
- Develop, maintain the complex system
- Deliver on key committed features timely with high quality
- Assist support in reproducing customer’s issues
- Influence software design to maximize usability, testability, and automation potential by representing the ‘customer’ when testing a feature, suggest improvements when appropriate
- Work on multiple platforms, which includes Windows, Linux & Unix
- Review technical specifications create test plans and customer-facing documentation
- Work on engineering excellence items like implementing CI/CV and implementing new frameworks
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and sprint reviews
Skills Required For Progress Software Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Very strong and solid programming fundamentals and skills in Java technologies
- Strong technical and debugging skills
- Hands-on experience within core java with Collections, Class Loading, Multithreading, Socket programming, Java API’s, Java I/O Management, Reflection & Open source technologies
- Good exposure to Data Structures, Oops Concepts
- Knowledge of C, C++
- Working with Application Servers and Web Servers
- Understanding of technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle, Vagrant
- Good Debugging skills &Analytical skills
- Experience with tools like GIT and TeamCity
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies applied in an agile or Scaled-agile environment
- Experience with CI/CD/CT (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment/Continuous Testing)
- Ability to work with other teams closely such as Quality Assurance, Documentation, and others
- Come up with good technical specifications
- Good communication skills a must and critical thinking skills
- Good design skills
Documents to be Carried for Progress Software Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Progress Software Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Progress Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Progress Software Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Progress Software Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at progress.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Progress Software Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Progress Software Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Progress Software Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Progress Software Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Progress Software Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.