Progress Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Progress Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Progress address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Dedicated to propelling business forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (Nasdaq: PRGS) helps businesses drive faster cycles of innovation, fuel momentum and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications, Progress enables customers to develop the applications and experiences they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Hundreds of thousands of enterprises, including 1,700 software companies and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals—with confidence. Learn more at www.progress.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Progress Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Tech/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Progress Off Campus Drive 2023
- Perform analysis, design, programming and modifying programs for DataDirect products
- Proficient with C/C++ and multiple operating systems, proficiency with Java will be added advantage.
- Expected to work with various scripting languages; technologies such as GitHub, Collaborator, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Veracode, PREfast; multiple types of operating systems; and multiple types of database management systems; Security protocols such as Kerberos, SSL, OAuth, or SAML; multiple types of operating systems including Windows, Linux, Unix, or MacOS; REST and/or SOAP; SQL and database management principles (e.g., relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2; NoSQL databases such as Mongo; or cloud sources such as Salesforce); and Visual Studio and/or a Java IDE
- Provides support and guidance for other developers, customer support, sales, and marketing.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in approaching technical and procedural questions
- Demonstrate proficiency with development tools and build processes.
- Ensure that their efforts are consistent with departmental and company goals.
- Keeps abreast of industry activities and may participate in standards or industry-wide activities.
- Provides support and guidance to other members of their group or team. Ensures that that guidance is consistent with departmental and company goals.
- Acts as an expert resource for narrow topics for other persons in the department.
- Reviews software developed by other team members and relay their findings to those teams.
- May work with customer support and other groups within development in the course of their work.
- Can direct their own activities with respect to developing programs or subsystems and writing codes
- Is able to independently resolve of complex projects, issues, challenges encountered
- Demonstrates a degree of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that attest to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards within the relevant field of specialization
- Is self-sufficient, capable of identify key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction
- Writes functional specs
- Able to provide comments on Function specs
- Reasonably good skills to schedule and break down tasks
- Understand and use engineering processes and practices
- Able to handle challenges in communicating with remote teams
Skills Required For Progress Off Campus Drive 2023
- The ideal candidate must want to work in a dynamic agile environment involving multiple technologies and be dedicated to getting the job done. The successful candidate is, highly motivated, quality conscious with a strong attention to detail, and exhibits a history of achievement in their career to date.
- A BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science or equivalent foundational experience
- Practical project experience in software system design and testing
- Strong years of experience using C, C++
- Knowledge of data structures and operating systems internals
- Comfortable working on both Unix and Windows operating systems
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Learns new technologies independently
- Works independently and meets tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with software development tools and environments
- Experience in an agile scrum development environment
Selection Process For Progress Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Progress Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Progress Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Progress Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Progress Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Progress Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Progress Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Progress Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Progress Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Progress Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.progress.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Progress Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Progress Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Progress Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Progress Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Progress Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.