MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Prodapt Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Prodapt IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Prodapt Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Prodapt Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Prodapt
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP (digital service provider) ecosystem that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support.
Company Website : www.prodapt.com
Job Position : Angular Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 6 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Prodapt Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Prodapt Jobs 2020 :
- A clear understanding of Angular preferable (Angular 7+)
- A clear understanding of front end technologies
- Experience in Node, ngRx
- Basic Devops knowledge
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Skills Required For Prodapt Jobs 2020 :
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Frond End Development.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, basic WCAG accessibility, and Basics understanding of responsive design.
- Good to have any DevOps tools is an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Professional, precise communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Prodapt Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Prodapt Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Prodapt Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Prodapt Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Prodapt Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Prodapt.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Prodapt Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Prodapt Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Prodapt Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Prodapt Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Prodapt Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.