PRL Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 17 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
PRL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)|
|Name of Post||Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant|
|No Of Posts||17 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||1st October 2022 (17:00 Hrs)|
|Job Location||Across India|
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
Please Check Advertisement for Details.
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Assistant: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer
Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. with Knowledge in the use
- Junior Personal Assistant: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers (OR)
- Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with First Class with one-year experience as
Steno-Typist/ Stenographer and A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers
- 18 – 26 Years as of the Closing date of online application (Maximum 31 years for SC/ST Candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates, against the post reserved for this category).
- Age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) (minimum 40% and above disability), Central Govt. Servant, Ex-serviceman as per Government of India norms
Selected candidates will be appointed as ‘Assistant’/ ‘Junior Personal Assistant (JPA)’ in Level 4 (₹25,500 – ₹81,100/-) of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹25,500/- p.m.
- There will be a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/UPI/NEFT/WALLET or ‘Offline’ by mode of challan by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. The last date for fee payment is 02/10/2022, except for challan mode which will be 06/10/2022.
- Those candidates who cannot submit fees online may also choose the offline payment mode through SBI Challan using the same platform. Please note that receipt of payment of fees must reach at PRL before the closing date, failing which the candidature will not be considered.
- All Women candidates; Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-serviceman (Ex-SM), and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates who applied for various posts have to attend the Written Test and Skill Test.
- Assistant: Written Test, Skill Test (Computer Literacy)
- Junior Personal Assistant: Written Test, Skill Test (Shorthand)
For selected candidates from the Written Test, the organization will provide the traveling allowance for the Skill Test.
How To Apply For PRL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website prl.res.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the PRL Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at prl.res.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PRL Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide PRL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PRL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PRL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PRL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.