PPD Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: PPD Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the PPD address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Pharmaceutical Product Development is a global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. In December 2021, PPD became a wholly owned subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
PPD Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Programmer Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For PPD Off Campus Drive 2023
As an Associate Programmer Analyst you will perform programming support tasks as assigned by study project team leads.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
- Performs programming support tasks as assigned by study project team leads that includes but is not limited to creating, executing, maintaining, and validating programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combining data from a variety of sources and structures, generating and storing summary data from a variety of sources, generating reports or combining multiple databases and validating programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS and standard tools and processes.
- Actively seeks information to gain a good understanding of the programming role and the overall process, including following departmental working practice documents and SOPs. Documents all work and manages own assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality.
- Functions as a team member by working with study team leads to ensure they are kept informed of progress on tasks assigned.
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry by working closely with mentors, attending presentations / teaching events, and contributing to other general department documents and policies by assisting mentors with implementing best practice documents and articles.
Skills Required For PPD Off Campus Drive 2023
- Fundamental understanding of one or more programming languages
- Essential attention to detail
- Decent problem-solving skills
- Decent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
Selection Process For PPD Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
PPD Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for PPD Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for PPD Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|PPD Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for PPD Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PPD Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PPD Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PPD Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the PPD Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ppdi.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PPD Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PPD Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PPD Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PPD Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PPD Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.