MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : PowerSchool company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check PowerSchool address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : PowerSchool
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.
Company website : www.powerschool.com
Job Position : Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximize customer satisfaction. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system-related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Deliver professional, courteous, and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to resolve or escalate cases
- Document and track cases using CRM tool
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to best serve needs of customers
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer support skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
- All other duties as assigned
Skills Required For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
- 0-2 years’ experience in a technical support role
- 0-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce and/or prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and juggle multiple responsibilities with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and foster a collaborative and unified work environment
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Willing to work in Shifts and in 24X7 work environment.
Documents to be Carried for PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the PowerSchool Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at PowerSchool.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PowerSchool Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PowerSchool Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PowerSchool Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PowerSchool Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PowerSchool Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.