PowerSchool Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: PowerSchool Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the PowerSchool address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
PowerSchool Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For PowerSchool Careers 2023
The Associate Security Analyst, under the general direction of the Manager, Information Security, assists in the creation and implementation of security solutions. Provides information to management regarding impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information and systems. Performs risk assessments, assists with incident response, responds to customer security questionnaires, evaluates vendor security documentation, and coordinates Security Program efforts including ISO27001/SOC 2 certifications.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operates formalized Information Security programs and processes such as Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment, Third Party Assessments, System Hardening and Security Requests
- Perform risk assessments for systems and services
- Design controls to mitigate risk
- Tests security control implementations for effectiveness of design and operation
- Supports the technical execution of established Information Security protocols such as Incident Response and Event Monitoring
- Maintains security and compliance performance metrics
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with both technical and non-technical teams/business units
- Researches and prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports of Information Security program execution
- Develops and maintains documentation for supported policies, processes and procedures
- Performs ongoing research of Information Security related topic
- Supports with execution of fixes as guided by the team
- Provides after-hours support on an as needed basis
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Skills Required For PowerSchool Careers 2023
- 0-3 years cybersecurity/SOC experience
- ISO 27001/SOC 2 Type 2 certification experience
- Working experience of public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google) preferred
- IT administration experience a plus
- Knowledge of application security and devsecops a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- Information security certification or related certifications highly desirable
- Able to work independently and willing to learn
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership and/or mentorship skills
Selection Process For PowerSchool Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
PowerSchool Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for PowerSchool Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for PowerSchool Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|PowerSchool Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for PowerSchool Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PowerSchool Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PowerSchool Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PowerSchool Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the PowerSchool Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.powerschool.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PowerSchool Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PowerSchool Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PowerSchool Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PowerSchool Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PowerSchool Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.