Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 30 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today, and we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world.
Postman Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Engineer Intern
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Postman Recruitment 2024
Are you looking to solve high user impact and core engineering focused problems? If yes, then you’re the right fit for workspace teams which envisions itself to make workspace as the go-to tool for every developer in the world to collaborate on APIs. This team is responsible for building workspace as a platform which will allow users to:
- design, build, develop, test and consumer APIs across workspaces.
- enable seamless collaboration across producers & consumers of the APIs
- create highly secure, available, performant & rich product experience.
The developers in this team solve complex problems like designing new systems from scratch which can handle millions of TPS, owning design & implementation of new features from UX to launch, debugging and root causing & fixing issues in production systems. Some of the cool things you would be work upon include workspace life-cycle management with access control, on-boarding user effectively to workspaces via templates, scaling workspaces to enterprise organizations etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the development of products while working with team of other Developers, EMs, Product Managers, Designers and Platform Engineers.
- Quickly build small features with high impact to users, own & deliver it end-to-end.
- Perform code/design reviews and debug production issues.
- Fix bugs, improve performance of existing APIs, address tech debts to constantly improve our system and raise the bar on quality on ongoing basis.
- Own and execute end-to-end initiatives.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with a graduation conferral date between December 2023 and May 2024 at time of application.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis and web fundamentals.
Postman Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Postman Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.