Poshmark is a leading fashion resale marketplace powered by a vibrant, highly engaged community of buyers and sellers and real-time social experiences. Designed to make online selling fun, more social and easier than ever, Poshmark empowers its sellers to turn their closet into a thriving business and share their style with the world.
Since its founding in 2011, Poshmark has grown its community to over 100 million users and generated over $8 billion in GMV, helping sellers realize billions in earnings, delighting buyers with deals and one-of-a-kind items, and building a more sustainable future for fashion. Since our founding in 2011, our team has grown to over 800 employees located around the world, all of whom are dedicated to our mission of putting people at the heart of commerce. In addition to our headquarters in Redwood City, California, we have offices in Vancouver, Canada and Chennai, India.
Poshmark Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Community Associate, Disputes Management
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Poshmark Recruitment 2024
As a Community Associate, Disputes Management you are responsible for resolving order disputes and facilitating returns in a timely manner. This is a fundamental role on the Poshmark team, as the resolutions that are initiated by you directly affect the buyer and seller experience on the platform. You will tackle high volumes of complex buyer and seller disputes, with the goal of creating a fair and simple experience for users.
The ideal Community Associate…
- has the ability to spot inconsistencies and investigative nature
- exercises strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- showcases endless patience and contagious positive energy
- Review dispute cases filed by buyers
- Respond to user support requests regarding dispute cases accurately and rapidly through email
- Investigate all aspects of an order to assist in determining a resolution
- Execute decisions to fairly resolve disputes following Poshmark’s return policies
- Become familiar with top fashion brands and designers
- Educate users on Poshmark return policies and guidelines
- Gain knowledge of the Poshmark community
- Engage with Poshmark users in a friendly, helpful, and patient manner via email
- Help with side projects and administrative support as needed
- Independently handle Tier 1 cases with efficiency and accuracy
- Provide resolutions based on guidelines and policies
- Meet daily case goals on a consistent basis
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Navigate Tiers 1 & 2 cases with ease
- Begin providing mentorship and guidance to new team members and peers
- Begin contributing to team projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Passionate about community and customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flawless attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A positive attitude with the ability to turn a negative into a positive
- Believes that helping users is crucial to the growth and success of the company
- Knowledge and/or background working with designer fashion brands a plus
Poshmark Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Poshmark Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.