MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Polaris Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Polaris company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Polaris address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Polaris Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Polaris
Polaris Inc. is a leader in powersports and is known to millions of people around the world as we offer a diverse portfolio of products including boats, off-road vehicles, commercial vehicles, motorcycles and more. As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Trans american Auto Parts.
Company Website : www.polaris.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,Electrical,Aerospace,Mechanical
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Polaris Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,Electrical,Aerospace,Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Polaris Jobs 2020 :
- Algorithm Design and Simulation – Algorithm Development to meet performance objectives; Output may be technical memorandum and/or Simulation Model
- Rapid Controls Prototyping – Development of software to support new feature prototyping. Output may be prototyping software and calibration capabilities for prototyping ECU platform
- Production Application Software Development – Development of production ECU software per controller software requirements
- Work with System Leads to review vehicle level system requirements and understand vehicle behavior goals
- Decompose controller/functional level requirements into software architecture and unit requirements
- Design and implement software algorithms in Simulink Model-Based Environment
- Develop best practice documentation to be used for development/release processes
- Manage source control of software and ensure changes are tracked and releases files for the team follow best practices
- Participate in HARA/FMEA activities
- Manage verification of software including structural/static analysis and MIL/SIL Simulation including directing verification engineers for execution as needed
- Other duties as required
Skills Required For Polaris Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with design and implementation of vehicle controls and/or simulations required
- Experienced in MATLAB/Simulink is required; C/C++ experience is desired
- Experience with code generation toolchains desired
- Experience with communication networks required, CAN strongly preferred
- Familiarity with requirement and test case management in requirement/software development database applications preferred
- Experience with source control methods and applications
- Experience with software V&V efforts including MIL/SIL, other low-level software verification, and related documentation desired
- Experience with functional safety practices a plus (26262, HARA, DFMEA, FTA and similar practices)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced development environment required
Documents to be Carried for Polaris Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Polaris Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Polaris Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Polaris Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Polaris Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Polaris.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Polaris Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Polaris Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Polaris Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Polaris Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Polaris Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.