MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Pitney Bowes company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Pitney Bowes address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. The 1.5 million clients around the world, including 90% of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing.
Company Website : www.pitneybowes.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2021 :
As a Data Scientist, you will be part of our Data Science team that works on solving business problems using data science and statistical techniques.
- Data exploration and feature engineering.
- Experimentation to design innovative data science solutions.
- Work with platform team for model deployment, monitoring and automated training.
- Good communication skills.
Skills Required For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2021 :
- Strong knowledge and experience with advance Machine learning algorithms like XGBoost, GBM/
- Well versed with feature engineering and data exploration techniques.
- Strong programming background in Python
Documents to be Carried for Pitney Bowes Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Pitney Bowes Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at PitneyBowes.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Pitney Bowes Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Pitney Bowes Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Pitney Bowes Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Pitney Bowes Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Pitney Bowes Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.