Pinkerton, established in 1850 by Allan Pinkerton, stands as a leading global provider of security and risk management solutions. With a reputation built over decades, Pinkerton offers a wide range of services and programs, ensuring exceptional protection for clients and their assets worldwide. Trust Pinkerton as your trusted partner in Security and Risk Management Services, Solutions, and Programs.
Pinkerton Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Pinkerton Recruitment 2024
The Business Analyst- Procurement, assigned to one of Pinkerton’s largest global clients, will play a crucial role in enhancing the vendor management program by providing expert analysis of costs associated with the procurement of third-party products and services. This role is focused on supporting key internal stakeholders in optimizing cost-efficiencies and using data-driven analysis to inform decision-making and enhance operational- or security-related outcomes.
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop and maintain data collection methods for obtaining cost and spend-related data relating to the client’s Corporate Security procurement of third-party products and services.
- Conduct comprehensive and complex cost tracking and analysis across the client’s Corporate Security supply-chain third-party products and services and procurement-related activities.
- Conduct comprehensive and complex financial analysis in support of the growing vendor management responsibilities.
- Evaluate supplier pricing, contract terms, and analyze market trends.
- Prepare and present reports and dashboards to convey cost-related insights to key stakeholders.
- Complete concise, detailed reports and technical analysis to customers based on concrete evidence and verified datasets.
- Continuously monitor and assess supplier costs and related metrics while identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the wider vendor management team to assess and evaluate supplier performance.
- Support contract reviews and assist in establishing cost-effective agreements.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to mitigate identified procurement or supply-chain risks effectively.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including procurement, finance and risk teams, to ensure a comprehensive approach to produce and service procurement.
- Stay updated on the latest supply-chain, procurement and cost management trends, and best practices.
- Continuously enhance the cost analysis process and methodologies.
- Update tracking tools and associating cost-related data with relevant product or service categories and/or types.
- Prepare cost/spend summary reports for dissemination to end-users.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain management, or a relevant field with previous experience as a Business Analyst or Procurement Analyst, specializing in cost analysis and cost reduction strategies. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Proficiency on supply-chain and financial assessment methodologies, data analysis tools, and procedures.
- Able to work within ambiguity, where a problem is defined but the plan/strategy is not.
- Able to use knowledge and skills to effectively determine actions necessary to achieve goals.
- Able to delivery results with limited guidance.
- Clear and concise in verbal and written communication skills across locations, roles, and functions, industry groups, and internal/external key stakeholders.
- Able to analyze complex datasets and recommend effective solutions.
- Serve as an effective team member through mentorship and support.
- Able to mitigate immediate risks and determine escalation requirements.
- Able to identify trade-offs: time vs. quality vs. resources.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and business intelligence software.
Pinkerton Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Pinkerton Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.