MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Philips Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Phillips company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Phillips Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, Interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Philips Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Philips
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Positions: IT Business Process Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Philips Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Philips Jobs 2020 :
IT Global Services is responsible for running and maintaining IT applications for business and markets in Philips. Applications ranging from internally developed software to standard software by software vendors to PAAS and SAAS solutions by the leading suppliers. IT Global Services is accountable for all elements to run and maintain these application to help Philips achieve its business goals.
For this IT Global Services works together with a variety of partners to operate the landscape on a high standard. Over the years Philips has developed a complex landscape consisting of thousands of applications which will be transformed in the next couple of years into a new state of the art business application landscape.
The IT Service Specialist is key player in this transformation. S/He has in depth knowledge, retains the historical knowledge, of the IT applications and Platforms currently in use within Philips and operations on the pivotal point of the ‘old’ and ‘new’ IT landscapes. On the one hand he/she will guide/help implementation (SCRUM) teams with aspects of serviceability, service readiness, end2end business process management and transition into operations of new applications, and on the other hand he will guide/help vendor teams to run and maintain the applications if they malfunction, drive continuous service improvement projects and acts as a functional/technical specialist during crisis situations.
The IT service specialist is the trusted advisor of the IT Service Manager and the vendor Service Lead and works together with vendor application management teams. He/she is a peer to scrum masters, project managers and Delivery Managers in IT Delivery functions.
Key areas of responsibility
- Accountable to provide level 3 support during major incidents/crisis.
- Accountable for problem identification, validation of solution and effectiveness of problem management.
- Accountable to establish definition of End-2-End business KPIs and support in the deployment and rollout.
- Will be part of DevOps team and accountable to validate critical to quality (CtQ) and ensure IT Operational readiness while projects/changes are deployed.
- Accountable for participating in the Architectural Review Board and responsible to review infrastructure designs and solutions.
- Key participant in proof of concept activities to resolve white spots in the end to end landscape.
- Approves the content of the change release.
- Accountable for Continuous Service Improvement and oversee the quality of solutions being provided by the application maintenance partners.
- Align and work closely with Partners CoE.
Skills Required For Philips Jobs 2020 :
Robotic process automation (or RPA) is an emerging form of clerical process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers. Philips has set itself to embark on the automation journey to transform the business process executions. Through automation it achieves to improve the quality by reduction of manual errors and increase compliance. At the same time, achieve efficiency through lower cost per transaction.
The BPA works closely with business, program/project and operations team; act as a champion by guiding through sustainable deployment of automation solution.
- Exposure to automation software’s like Automation Anywhere, Edge verve, etc.
- Exposure to software coding and integrations e.g. Office 365, RDS, MSDN, .Net/Java, etc.
- Familiar with DEVOPS concepts and their execution including software lifecycle management.
- Knowledge on IT infrastructure concepts like CLOUD computing and the way to operate these.
- Affinity with definition and creation of end2end business process management and KPI reporting.
- Certified ITIL professional (or comparable industry certification) or a proven track record in IT Service Operations.
Documents to be Carried for Philips Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Philips Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Philips Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Philips Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Philips Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at philips.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Philips Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Philips Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Philips Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Philips Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Philips Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.