About Philips Off Campus Drive
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company that focuses on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Originally founded in 1891 in the Netherlands, Philips has grown into a global conglomerate with a strong presence in healthcare, lighting, and consumer lifestyle products.
In healthcare, Philips is a leading provider of medical equipment, healthcare informatics, and patient monitoring systems. They are known for developing cutting-edge technologies to enhance diagnostics, treatment, and patient care.
Philips also plays a significant role in the lighting industry, offering a wide range of innovative and energy-efficient lighting solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. They have been at the forefront of the transition to LED lighting and smart lighting systems.
The consumer lifestyle segment of Philips focuses on creating products that improve people’s daily lives, including personal care products, household appliances, and audio-visual equipment.
Philips Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|QA Automation Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Philips Recruitment 2024
The QA Automation tester will provide required support to an agile development team to be a trusted team member, to refine the product backlog and to test and maintain an application portfolio. The Software Engineer should be able to successfully collaborate with business stakeholders as well as external vendor development and support personnel. The QA tester will be developing automation scripts for ECG solutions.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define, test and maintain remote patient monitoring ecosystem from ground up that will cater to thousands of patients in ECG monitoring domain, a $500 million ecosystem.
- Build test design, test execution excellence across four mobile application products and web portals supporting the mobile app, both production and in development solutions.
- Work with peer QA engineers assigned across products and coordinate automation and execution status.
- Testing software solutions to deliver robust, fault tolerant application that deliver business value while adhering to Quality System Procedures governing software version control, configuration management and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with a focus on ease of maintenance and extensibility
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to FDA requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources.
- Following organizational practices in version control, software testing, including key performance indicators for the management of software development
- Testing of integration of applications with other corporate systems and with third party software
- Fostering a collaborative team environment
- Raising and tracking issues/bugs in application and resolving it with application support team.
- Assisting in the authoring and reviewing of technical documentation regarding the design, configuration, creation, installation and maintenance of application components
Philips Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Philips Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.