PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Steel Authority of India The organization is planning to hire applicants for 137 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Steel Authority of India address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of Post||Senior Residents, Jr. / Sr. Demonstrators, Senior Medical Officer|
|No Of Posts||137 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||10th November 2022|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Sangrur – Punjab|
PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|For PGIMER, Chandigarh|
|2.||Senior Medical Officer||05|
|3.||Junior/ Senior Demonstrator||11|
|For PGI Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab|
|2.||Senior Medical Officer||02|
PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience|
|4.||Community Medicine & SPH||MD (Community Medicine)|
|5.||Dermatology||MD (Dermatology, Venerology, Leprology)|
|6.||Forensic Medicine||MD (Forensic Medicine) OR MD (Pathology) OR MD/ MS (Anatomy) OR MS (Surgery)|
|7.||General Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
|9.||Hospital Administration||MD in Hospital Administration OR Master’s in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized Institution/ University.|
|10.||Internal Medicine||MD (Medicine)|
|11||Medical Microbiology||MD (Medical Microbiology/ Microbiology)|
|12.||Nuclear Medicine||MD (Nuclear Medicine)|
|13.||Obst. & Gynae.||MD/ MS (Obst. & Gynae)|
|14.||Ophthalmology||MD/ MS (Ophthalmology)|
|19.||Pediatric Cardiology||MD (Pediatrics)|
|20.||Physical Rehabilitation Medicine||MD (PRM)/ MD (Sports Medicine)|
|24.||Renal Transplant Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
|25.||Transfusion Medicine||MD (Transfusion Medicine) OR MD (Pathology)|
|26.||Family Medicine||MD (Family Medicine)|
|28.||OHSC (Community Dentistry/ Periodontics)||MDS in the specialty concerned.|
|29.||Senior Demonstrator (Biophysics)||A postgraduate degree e.g. M.Sc. in Biophysics/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Computational and systems biology from a recognized university with Ph. D degree in Life Sciences from a recognized Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the University Grants Commission.|
|30.||Senior Demonstrator Pediatrics (Non-medical)||M.Sc. in the subject concernedPh.D. in the subject concerned/ allied subject|
|31.||Senior Demonstrator (Translational Regenerative Medicine)||M.Sc. in the subject concernedPh.D. in the subject concerned/ allied subject|
|32.||Senior Demonstrator (Virology)||M.Sc. in the subject concernedPh.D. in the subject concerned/ allied subject|
|33.||Jr. Demonstrator Environmental Health||MA/ M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences or MPH|
|34.||Jr. Demonstrator Public Health Lab Science||MA/ M.Sc. in Public Health Lab Science or MPH.|
|35.||CSIC||Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year of experience in the particular department.|
Sr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. with Ph.D. in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the University Grants Commission.
|36.||Experimental Medicine & Biotechnology|
|37.||Biochemistry Senior Demonstrator (Medical)||A medical qualification is included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.The candidate must be registered with the State/ Central Medical Council.A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD (Biochemistry) of an Indian University or qualifications recognized equivalent thereto.|
|38.||Biochemistry Junior Demonstrator (Medical)||A medical qualification is included in the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (MBBS) with one year of experience in the particular department.Candidate must be registered with the State/ Central Medical Council.|
|39.||Biochemistry Senior Demonstrator (Non-medical)||M.Sc. in the respective field.Ph.D. degree in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as seen by the University Grants Commission.|
|40.||Biochemistry Junior Demonstrator (Non-medical)||M.Sc. in the respective field with one year of experience in the particular department.|
- The upper age limit shall be up to 45 years as of the last date of submission of online applications.
- For Age relaxation kindly refer to the Official Notification.
- For the Senior Resident, Sr. Demonstrator (Medical), and Senior Medical Officer Posts the Pay scale is Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.
- For the Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) Posts the Pay scale is Level-10 in the Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/- + NPA.
- For the Jr. Demonstrator (Medical) and Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) Posts the Pay scale is Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee.
- SC/ ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 – Selection Process
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of entries filled in by him/ her in the online application form.
- On the basis of Computer Based Test, candidates will be shortlisted for departmental interviews & assessment. For each advertised post, three candidates will be shortlisted.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for document verification and departmental interview and assessment.
How To Apply For PGIMER Online Application Form 2022
- Candidates can open the official website pgimer.edu.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 – Important Links
PGIMER Online Application Form 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the PGIMER Online Application Form, candidates have to visit the official site at pgimer.edu.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PGIMER Online Application Form Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide PGIMER Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PGIMER Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PGIMER Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PGIMER Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.