Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Persistent Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Persistent address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth.
Along with that growth, we have onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe. At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023
- Managing data systems and database, including SFCRM.
- Provide quality assurance of captured data
- Helping develop reports and analysis as well as designing reporting environments
- Good knowledge on MS Excel and ready to learn attitude.
- Generate reports and Dashboards from single or multiple systems / sources.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards. Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand our data analysis.
- Translate data into business outcomes and insights
- Assist in maintaining an aggregated marketing budget and track actual and anticipated expenditure against the budget, ensuring all approvals are in place for any spend and vendor payments.
- Contribute to managing financial aspects of marketing tasks within given budget and assist in producing periodical reports.
- Liaise with finance to secure timely payment of third -party invoices.
- Work with procurement function to get the PR/ PO and invoicing done on time. Also support the new vendor onboarding.
Skills Required For Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college in computer science, analytics or Math.
- Experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Experience with data and statistical tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Similar will be helpful
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Salesforce CRM and Pardot.
- Strong presentation / dashboarding skills.
- Good Communication skills
Selection Process For Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Persistent Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Persistent Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Persistent Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Persistent Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Persistent Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Persistent Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Persistent Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Persistent Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.persistent.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Persistent Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Persistent Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Persistent Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Persistent Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Persistent Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.