PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: PepsiCo Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the PepsiCo address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Active contributor to code development and support existing projects.
- Manage data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support day-to-day operations.
- Understand and adapt existing frameworks of data engineering pipelines in the organization.
- Responsible for adopting best practices around systems integration, security, performance, and data management defined within the organization.
- Collaborate with team and learn to build data pipelines.
- Support data engineering pipelines and quickly respond to failures.
- Collaborate with the team and learn about building data engineering pipelines.
- Create documentation for learning and knowledge transfer.
- Learn and adapt automation skills/techniques in day-to-day activities.
- Learn well-defined coding/development life cycles within the organization.
- 0 to 1+ years of overall technology experience includes some hands-on experience with software development and data engineering work.
- 0 to 1+ years of development experience in programming languages like Python, PySpark, Scala, etc. Experience or knowledge in Data Modeling & SQL is a plus.
- 6+ months of experience in any cloud technologies.
- Azure Certification is a plus.
- Working experience or knowledge of agile development, including DevOps and DataOps concepts.
- Experience with version control systems like Github and deployment & CI tools.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Knowledge of data profiling and data quality tools is a plus.
- Knowledge in Statistical/Machine learning models is a plus.
- Knowledge in the retail or supply chain space is a plus
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (such as PowerBI) is a plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields. Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior-level management.
- Comfortable with change, especially that which arises through company growth.
- Ability to understand business requirements and ask questions for additional clarifications.
- High degree of organization and ability to coordinate effectively with the team.
- Positive and flexible attitude to adjust to different needs in an ever-changing environment.
- Foster a team culture of accountability, communication, and self-management.
- Proactively drive impact and engagement while bringing others along.
- Consistently attain/exceed individual and team goals
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new skills.
- Highly influential and having the ability to educate challenging stakeholders on the role of data and its purpose in the business.
- Understands both the engineering and business side of the Data Products released.
- Places the user in the center of decision making.
- Teams up and collaborates for speed, agility, and innovation.
- Experience with and embraces agile methodologies.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skill.
- Experience managing and working with globally distributed teams.
PepsiCo Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
PepsiCo Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for PepsiCo Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for PepsiCo Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|PepsiCo Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for PepsiCo Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PepsiCo Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply PepsiCo Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You