MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : PepsiCo company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check PepsiCo Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : PepsiCo
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Job Positions: Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/B.Tech - Electrical,Mechanical
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - Electrical,Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- Prioritization of Maintenance Jobs based on Criticality in terms of Food Safety, quality and Human Safety and deliver TAT defined with the operation team
- Resource Planning as per the prioritization matrix
- Align Cross functions on Weekly & Monthly for Reactive and Preventive Maintenance Plans and to ensure minimum disruption to the production plans
- Release Weekly Maintenance Plan for Both Utilities, Process Areas and other facilities
- Allocate Manpower (Internal) to Weekly plans
- Plan external resources – 3rd Party Support, Spares and consumables to complete Maintenance Plans
- Create PRs as per requirement & coordinate with Procurement for timely release of POs & delivery of supplies.
- Track & Release bi-weekly report on Pending PR/PO status through coordination with Procurement function
- Upkeep the Equipment history cards and job orders database
- Plant & keep upgrading the spares inventories in engineering stores in line to A/B/C category of machines.
Managing Maintenance on CMMS
- Coordinate between Project Manager to Update Asset Register on CMMS
- Ensure proper closure of job request post successful completion & handover of equipment
- Through cross functional collaboration ensure logging of - CAPA, Audit Findings, Breakdowns, Improvement points in CMMS
- Release weekly reports on - Pending jobs from CMMS
- Release weekly & Monthly reports on PM schedule compliance
- Release MTTR & MTBF on Bi-Weekly Basis
- Track spends as per phasing & individual GL codes
- Do analysis of spends w.r.t. AOP guidelines & release COC for under/over spends with complete COC.
- Release COCs and provide the provisions to Finance with the help of Reliability Manager at the end of each month
- Support Engineering Manager on AOP process with Zero base Budgeting
- Release monthly reports on Spending on different heads and PR- PO Process
- Release the PTR reports for actions taken in reliability function on monthly basis.
- Assists the Engineering Manager in periodic analysis of cost trends with recommendations for continual improvement.
- Ensure the compliance of financial reporting and Financial controls
- Must comply to all EHS norms & policies as per PepsiCo guidelines.
- Demonstrate compliance to Code of Conduct and PepsiCo Values
Skills Required For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- The applicant should be a Diploma Holder with 2-3 years of experience in Reliability & Planning role or Graduate in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) with minimum 1-2 years of experience in handling the Maintenance Planning role
- Should have knowledge on Process Industry and related Equipment
- Experience on managing suppliers to achieve on time and on cost performance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner, with precise attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Documents to be Carried for PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the PepsiCo Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pepsico.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PepsiCo Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PepsiCo Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PepsiCo Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PepsiCo Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PepsiCo Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.