MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : PepsiCo company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check PepsiCo Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : PepsiCo
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Job Positions: Sales Associate
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BA/BBA/BBM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
CE handles single/multiple distributors ranging over different scale of business. He is the representation of PepsiCo in market who is responsible for planning, deploying and executing joint business plans and driving sustainable sales capability.
The CE will help distributor expand his business by coaching and working with the DB and/or the team of sales representatives. He will be instrumental in resolving market challenges and ensuring incremental business.
- Sec Value Achievement Vs. Plan
- Outlets/Distribution Addition
- Range Selling (Including focus on innovation)
- %age Outlet billed
- Order Cancellation Rate
- Delivering Secondary monthly targets and Gross Revenue growth
- Planning routes efficiently to increase productivity
- Increase Net Distribution by increasing number of outlet served
- Increases Weighted Distribution by increasing SKU count in existing outlets
- Ensuring stock availability and Rack Execution as per planogram
- Relationship building in the market to maximize customer satisfaction
Training & Communication
- One-on-One training of PSRs to develop business understanding & sales capability
- Monthly target setting for each salesmen
- Works with salesmen in market to coach him/her on market execution
- Monitors salesmen performance using regular sales reports
- Communicates incentives and motivates salesmen to achieve targets
- Distributor/Hub/Spokes appointment and retirement for territories
- Managing DB health (ROI) by ensuring adherence to Joint Business plan
- Jointly responsible for recruitment and retention of sales representatives
- Minimizing expiry/stales by ensuring FIFO and stacking norms of products
- Tracking correct and timely delivery of orders in the market
- Ensuring food compliance of every distributor
- Facilitating development of distributor on PepsiCo sales competencies
Documents to be Carried for PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the PepsiCo Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pepsico.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PepsiCo Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PepsiCo Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PepsiCo Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PepsiCo Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PepsiCo Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.