Pegasystems Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Pegasystems Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Pegasystems address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Pega provides a powerful low-code platform that builds agility into the world’s leading organizations so they can adapt to change. Clients use our AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation to solve their most pressing business challenges – from personalizing engagement to automating service to streamlining operations. Since 1983, we’ve built our scalable and flexible architecture to help to help enterprises meet today’s customer demands while continuously transforming for tomorrow
Pegasystems Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Cloud Development Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Cloud Service Engineer, you will work in the team responsible for developing Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) application. PDC is a SaaS-based performance management solution that helps Pega customers identify and correct system health issues before they impact the business. Pega PDC complements traditional APM (Application Performance Management) solutions by prioritizing the issues that matter most to your Pega applications’ speed and reliability, and recommending specific actions to correct them.
PDC is designed to be run in a SaaS model on Pega Cloud (hosted on AWS). It is upgraded to a new version regularly (usually every 1 week) as the development team delivers new product changes.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Cloud Service Engineer at Pega is bright, technically-minded, and have strong analytical skills. In the fast-paced, collaborative environment that the PAM area offers, you are able to apply innovative ideas to solve complex problems, presenting strong SaaS thinking.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Actively participate in design and development of the PDC application leveraging Pega platform as the development framework,
- Leverage business expertise and use rigorous logic and creative methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions,
- Actively participates in the Scrum/DevOps processes used to develop solutions,
- Support customers by providing technical guidance. Help our operations team maintain and run PDC hosted on AWS.
You are a Cloud Service Engineer learning and using Pegasystem’s technology in your day to day work. You are expected to be focused on delivering exceptional quality, communicate and cooperate well within an agile team, be highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, adopt and develop best practices, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and work effectively under pressure. You are working with full stack of technologies including cloud.
What You’ve Accomplished
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in a technical field or similar degree
- At least 1-2 years of development experience in Enterprise Applications
- Experience with Java or a similar programming language (e.g. C#)
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Good English spoken and written communication
- Desired qualifications:
- Working experience with Linux and Git
- Experience with integration technologies as well as micro and web services
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or similar containerization technologies
- Working experience with AWS or any other world-leading cloud offering like Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
Selection Process For Pegasystems Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Pegasystems Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Pegasystems Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Pegasystems Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Pegasystems Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Pegasystems Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pegasystems Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Pegasystems Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Pegasystems Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You