At Pearson, our purpose is simple: to add life to a lifetime of learning. We believe that every learning opportunity is a chance for a personal breakthrough. That’s why our c.20,000 Pearson employees are committed to creating vibrant and enriching learning experiences designed for real-life impact. We are the world’s leading learning company, serving customers in nearly 200 countries with digital content, assessments, qualifications, and data. For us, learning isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
Pearson Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Social Media & Web Marketing Executive
|Any Graduate/ MBA
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Pearson Recruitment 2024
We’re inviting talented digital marketers with experience of executing and analysing paid social media campaigns, and maintaining product content on e-commerce sites to join Pearson’s Higher Education International marketing team.
- Collaborate with the B2B and D2C campaign teams to determine where paid social can play a part to support campaigns across UK and Europe. Understand and consider success metrics of wider campaigns when devising social plans, and opportunities to deliver on these.
- Manage and implement the organic social media calendar for B2B and D2C, in collaboration with marketing and insights stakeholders
- Manage and execute engaging paid social campaigns end-to-end, from planning to execution for both B2B and D2C audiences, across a range of platforms (e.g. Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube)
- Creation and briefing of social assets, ensuring creative consistency across organic and paid platform presence
- Carry out performance analysis to develop actionable recommendations for optimisation and development of future campaigns.
- Monitor and share social media trends and industry insights and explore new opportunities to reach target audiences.
- Provide support to teams where needed, across other paid media channels including display, PPC and Google Shopping.
- Manage upload of html-coded marketing copy for new products to product data system (applying proper use of semantic html and best practice SEO principles to support clarity and accessibility) to ensure timely and accurate availability of product description information on both pearson.com and 3rd party websites.
- Collaborate and support colleagues with product description data feeds by developing a detailed knowledge of drivers within the product data system that determine timely and accurate dissemination of this information to customers.
- Undertake a range of broader activities on a less frequent basis to support seasonal activity and business needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of developing and executing paid social media campaigns through platforms (e.g Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube) and working with Social Media martech and suppliers
- Evidence of strong project management and collaboration skills
- Pulling and analysing of performance analytics for a range of social media platforms
- Creation of a variety of social media asset types (e.g. moving and static images, videos, animations)
- Experience of implementing display, PPC and Google shopping ads
- Experience of maintaining product information for e-commerce sites
- Knowledge of best practice application of semantic html
Pearson Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Pearson Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.