MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
PayNet Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: PayNet company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check PayNet address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PayNet Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : PayNet
Payments Network Malaysia (PayNet) is Malaysia's premier payments network and central infrastructure for financial markets. We innovate, build and operate world-class payment systems and financial market infrastructures that safely, reliably and efficiently enable the functioning and development of Malaysia's financial system as well as the economy as a whole. Bank Negara Malaysia is PayNet's single largest shareholder, with eleven Malaysian financial institutions as joint shareholders
Company Website : www.paynet.com
Job Position : Java Developer
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PayNet Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For PayNet Jobs 2020 :
If you are an excellent JAVA programmer with skills in Linux & Windows environment, this role is for you, you will explore and grow your skills in upcoming mobile payments, mobile banking and payments space. You will have opportunity to work and learn with self-motivated individuals. You will be majorly working with banking and telecom clients.
- Proven track record of relevant industry/technology experience for at least two years
- Good knowledge of Core JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Queries, Struts
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix system is preferred
- Experience with MySQL & Oracle will be an added advantage
- Understanding of software design patterns and object oriented design
- Experience in SOAP, REST, and Third party API integrations
- Exposure to ISO 8583, OFS and banking integrations with be an added advantage
- Ability to work on multiple talks and priorities efficiently
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, gel with team and contributor
- Good written and verbal communication in English language
- Willing to extensively travel to customer locations outside India
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and thrive in constantly changing environment
Documents to be Carried for PayNet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PayNet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PayNet Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PayNet Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the PayNet Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at paynet.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PayNet Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide PayNet Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PayNet Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PayNet Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PayNet Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.