MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Patra India Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Patra India company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Patra India address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Patra India Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Patra India
Patra is a leading provider of technology-enabled services for the insurance industry. Patra’s team of global experts allows brokers, MGAs, wholesalers, and carriers to capture the Patra Advantage – profitable growth and organizational value. Patra powers insurance processes by optimizing the application of people and technology; supporting insurance organizations as they sell, deliver, and manage policies and customers.
Company Website : www.patracorp.com
Job Position : Process Executive
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Qualification : Diploma/Degree/MBA
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Patra India Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Degree/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Patra India Jobs 2021 :
- Must be a graduate in any stream or three years diploma
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills in English – written and spoken
- Flexible attitude and urge to build up career in the BPO sector
- Ability to work in shifts
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Extremely well organized
Selection Process For Patra India Jobs 2021 :
- Patra believes in a rigorous selection process. Please be prepared for a variety of tests followed by three rounds of personal interviews. Selection tests take place every Monday for three or four weeks.
- The selection tests are followed by three rounds of personal interviews.
Documents to be Carried for Patra India Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Patra India Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Patra India Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Patra India Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Patra India Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at patracorp.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Patra India Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Patra India Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Patra India Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Patra India Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Patra India Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.