OTIS Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive And Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: OTIS Company Will Be Seeking Candidates For Graduate Positions Off Campuses. Candidates Who Have Successful In BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Are Eligible To Apply. Here You Can Find The OTIS Address, The Date Of Interview, Details On Eligibility And Interview Agenda, As Well As The Application Process Information, And Application Procedure Are Provided Below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At Otis, We Are Dedicated To Connecting You To The People And Places That Matter. For Over 160 Years, We’ve Continually Reinvented The Way Our Passengers Move Through The Urban World With Industry-Leading Elevators, Escalators And Moving Walkways.
OTIS Careers 2023 Details
|Name Of Post||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Responsible for design and development of electrical and electronic component of elevator System.
- Responsible for qualification of Electrical components/assemblies at Electrical laboratory and at test hoist way.
- Responsible to participate and prepare component/Sub system level Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), prepare the Test Plan and carry out testing.
- Ensure new/modified design meets the Otis standard requirement and local code requirement.
- Responsible to execute cost reduction projects and to ensure timely release of projects.
- To release standard procedures for component test fixtures.
- Responsible for Promoting and Maintaining safe Work Practices and follow the Cardinal Rules all the time.
- Strong focus on timely resolution of any escapes reported from field.
- To carry out RRCA and provide MP solution.
- Need to drive innovation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and open mind, work hard and energetic, good teamwork and ethical
OTIS Careers 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
OTIS Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are You Ready To Pass Your Way Through The Written Test Effortlessly? These Papers For The 2023 Placement Test Can Be Very Helpful. Candidates Looking For OTIS Placement Papers Will Be Able To End Their Hunt. Here, We Have All The MNC And Other Businesses Placement Papers In PDF Format. For Those Who Recently Applied For OTIS Jobs 2023 Can Go To This Page To Download The Test Papers For Written Examination For Free.
Candidates Can Access Easily The Practice Papers Here. In Addition To Completing More Placement Papers, You Can Effortlessly Take To Pass The Placement Test. After Going Through The Questions, They Can Get A Feel Like A Real Company Placement Test. Candidates Could Use These Test Questions As A Mock Test To Assess Their Knowledge Of Every Subject.
|OTIS Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents To Be Carried For OTIS Jobs 2023
- You Should Carry A Copy Of The Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (Original And Photocopy) With Three Passport Size Photographs Are Must.
- You Need To Carry Any Government Certified ID Proof Like The PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students Should Have All The Essential Educational Certificates Along With The Xerox Copies.
How To Apply For OTIS Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply OTIS Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article OTIS Careers 2023 Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You