About OSI Systems
OSI Systems Inc. has more than 30 years of experience as a leading diversified global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in homeland security, healthcare, defense, and aerospace. We are also a provider of engineering and manufacturing services.
OSI Systems Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Technical Support Trainee
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For OSI Systems Recruitment 2024
- Technical Support will be the 1st point of contact to all the technical needs of the users
- Respond to the user Incidents/requests either via mail, call, chat or in person based on the need.
- Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots reported operational issues in 24/7 environment.
- Provides applications support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues
- Provides timely resolution of issues, problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel.
- Provides case status updates to management and end-users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with users.
- Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT support.
- Self-starter, fast learner and a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech Support Executive must be willing to take up the most challenging IT issues of Employees and work towards excellence.
- BTech( CSC, IT & ECE) or BSC computers graduates.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Application/Batch Monitoring/Call centre would be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skills – Oral & written.
- Good Understanding of Office 365 suite
- Basic understanding of ITIL Foundation concepts.
- Willingness to work 24/7 in shifts on rotational basis
- Must be a well-organized , a self-starter to learn quickly
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work in a TEAM
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to speak to users across the globe
OSI Systems Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your OSI Systems Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.