Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Orange Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Orange address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 42.3 billion euros in 2020 and 142,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2020, including 82,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 259 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2020, including 214 million mobile customers and 22 million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services.
Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Orange Off Campus Drive 2023
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer) with experience in engineering and software architecture design that will help us to Design end-to-end solutions and build even better cognitive products.
- Hands-on experience and strong programming skills (Java or ASP.NET MVC C# or Python or Angular) with good hands-on experience on RDBMS such as SQL
- Experience / Good knowledge in APIs development
- Setup development, test and production environments in on-premise and/or cloud.
- Act as a technical liaison between Product Owner, Support and Development team.
- You will be responsible for the overall delivery and the solution architecture of the application/ feature/ module team will be working on.
- Guide the teams across solution conceptualization, proof of concept, effort estimation, design, development, implementation, go-live, and support phases
Skills Required For Orange Off Campus Drive 2023
- Strong programming skills on any of language (Java or ASP.Net MVC with C# or Python or Angular)
- Experience in database development in MSSQL
- Good understanding / experience working using RESTful APIs of different services
- Strong experience in design patterns, solid principles and object-oriented application design
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC with ability to create solution prototype, propose and establish framework from various departments
Good to Have:
- Good understanding / experience on Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Professional and industrywide recognized certification on any programming language
- Good to have experience with GIT , CI/CD, Jenkins/Ansible/Docket
- Experience or Knowledge on Automation tools and processes will be a plus
- Good knowledge in Microservices and Containerization
- Good to have knowledge on Networking or Telecom domain.
Selection Process For Orange Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Orange Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Orange Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Orange Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Orange Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Orange Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Orange Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Orange Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Orange Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.orange.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Orange Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Orange Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Orange Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Orange Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Orange Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.