MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Oracle Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Oracle IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off-campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech/BS Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Oracle Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Oracle Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Oracle
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Company Website : www.oracle.com
Job Position : Front End Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Documents to be Carried for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Oracle Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Oracle Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Oracle Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Oracle.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Oracle Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Oracle Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Oracle Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Oracle Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Oracle Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.