Oracle Jobs Bengaluru 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Oracle Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Oracle address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers higher performance, security, and cost savings. It is designed so businesses can move workloads easily from on-premises systems to the cloud, and between cloud and on-premises and other clouds. Oracle Cloud applications provide business leaders with modern applications that help them innovate, attain sustainable growth, and become more resilient.
Oracle Jobs Bengaluru 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Accounts Payable Support A2-Fin|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com/BBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Process employee expense reports for reimbursement.
- Ensure compliance with Oracle Travel and Entertainment Policy by auditing expense receipts and payment requests against corporate policy and local requirements.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management.
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential.
- Typically, Graduate, or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or equivalent.
Job Summary and Key Responsibilities
- Expense Auditing with a detailed understanding of T& E policies, day to day process, and operation
- Should be able to grasp, learn auditing policies and changes (prior experience in expense auditing & compliance domain will be preferred)
- Should have good analytical skills, co-relating Expense policies, and procedures.
- Should be able to communicate the issue and or requirements for quick resolution of queries through written or verbal communications modes.
- Should be able to comprehend and coordinate with internal stakeholders for relevant task and activities during normal day to Day Expense operations
- Should be able to get involved in basic testing, UAT, and work closely with respective counterparts and Project leaders.
- Should be able to execute training and coaching to internal and external stakeholders,
- Needs to be fluent in Spanish and English with written and verbal communications with basic of Call handling and on-call resolution of queries
- B certification level in Spanish, added knowledge of Portuguese lauaguage will be advantage
- Must be a graduate in Finance Background
- Preference would be given to Candidates with T & E policies and Expense compliance background
- The Candidate should have at least 0-1 year of experience in Accounts Payable and or Expense auditing and operations
- Professional Skills: Self-driven with the ability to drive initiatives, Effective time management & prioritization of day-to-day activities.
- Soft Skills – ability to collaborate with other teams in S2S, including Local country, GPO, payments, Supplier Data Desk, and Customer Service Desk teams.
- Computer skills – (e.g. MS Office package – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be approachable and possess good analytical ability and a positive attitude.
Oracle Jobs Bengaluru Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Oracle Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Oracle Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Oracle Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Oracle Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Oracle Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Oracle Jobs Bengaluru 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.