MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : OpenText IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check OpenText Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Open Text Corporation
OpenText Corporation is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and is Canada’s largest software company. It produces and distributes Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software solutions for large corporations across all industries.
Company Website : www.opentext.com
Job Position : Technical Support Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for OpenText Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for OpenText Jobs 2021 :
- Open Text/GXS is seeking Technical Support Engineers (TSEs). TSEs can be of entry level (TSE-1). TSEs are responsible to independently diagnose and resolve complex enterprise customer needs involving unique systems, environments and related operational issues. Support
requests/tickets from Enterprise Customers / Partners / OT employees will be received via Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) through OT MySupport portal / Voice initiated technical calls / Email
- TSEs work closely with cross functional teams (such as Engineering, Professional Services, Account Renewals & Product Management) to resolve any/all customer needs. Acts as a remote customer advocate and analyst, understanding Customer issues / queries and providing relevant information / resolution aimed at meeting and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Innovates / Identifies areas of improvement either in the process / tools-used / product, proactively taking it up with respective stake holders, to go up the value chain. Constantly and continuously enhances knowledge on OT products, developing self and upskilling team members across the globe. Where relevant, as Subject Matter Expert (SME), participate in documentation and product review too, prior to product release / general availability (GA)
- Interfaces directly with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution)
- Validates technical information, sets fair expectations and disseminates information as needed
- Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
- Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or high severity situations
- Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; ensuring all stake holders are notified in a timely fashion, of ongoing investigation and problem resolution status
- As a 24 x 7 x 365 organization, MUST BE willing to work in shifts
- Support business needs via taking-up On-Call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays (as and when need arises)
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs
- Create knowledge base (where nonexistent) and refine existing knowledge base content to keep it up to date / relevant; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares white papers for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
Skills Required for OpenText Jobs 2021 :
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Captiva with strong OS knowhow (Windows) / (LINUX/UNIX)
- Great Team Player
- Thrive & excel in a high-pressure, time sensitive enterprise environment
- Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills)
- Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Fair understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience : Fresh Graduates to 1-2 years working experience
Documents to be Carried for OpenText Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for OpenText Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply link : Click Below Link To Apply
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for OpenText Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the OpenText Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at opentext.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the OpenText Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide OpenText Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides OpenText Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide OpenText Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides OpenText Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.