About Open Systems International
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI), An AspenTech Business, is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
Open Systems International Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Open Systems International
|Associate Project Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Open Systems International Recruitment 2024
In this position you will work as part of a small growing team to take care of project specific development activities. You will primarily work on a) conversions from competitor systems to OSI, and b) on enhancing OSI’s products for deployment in projects
- Work closely with the Project Development team in India and the US, and interface with Product managers in the US to develop customized solutions using OSI’s products.
- Develop an understanding of systems of OSI’s competitors and how to achieve conversion to OSI’s platform with minimal manual effort.
- Actively contribute ideas for product improvements and suggest solutions to overcome technology challenges.
- Deliver clean code supporting consistent user experience and product quality.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics / Software Engineering with 0-2 years of experience with software development.
- Good design and debugging skills, and Confidence to contribute ideas and solutions.
- Show a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a performance driven environment.
Open Systems International Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Open Systems International Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.