MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Oodles Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Oodles Technologies IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Oodles Technologies Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Oodles Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Oodles Technologies Pvt Ltd
Oodles Technologies is a Digital Marketing and Information Technology service providing company with a focus on providing software and application development services using latest innovative technologies effectively.
Company Website :www.oodlestechnologies.com
Job Position : PHP Developer
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Norms
Eligibility Criteria For Oodles Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Oodles Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Candidate should have good knowledge of PHP
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of at least one PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Code Igniter, Symfony, Cake PHP
- Candidate having basic knowledge of CMS such as Magento, WordPress, Drupal is a plus
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
- Candidate can work in team as well as individual
- Candidate should have basic database knowledge
- Candidate should have knowledge of UML diagrams
- Knowledge of Unit Test cases is added advantage
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments
Documents to be Carried for Oodles Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oodles Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Oodles Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Oodles Technologies Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Oodles Technologies Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Oodles Technologies Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Oodles Technologies Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Oodles Technologies Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Oodles Technologies Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.