MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Omega Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Omega Healthcare company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Omega Healthcare address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Omega Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Omega Healthcare
Omega owes its origins to the personal experience of its founders. After various tenures in the US healthcare industry, both partners recognized a major lack of support for medical billing companies and healthcare payment systems. Combining their domain expertise and business knowledge in the Revenue Cycle Management industry, Omega Healthcare was created.
Company Website : www.omegahms.com
Job Position : Junior Desktop Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Omega Healthcare Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Omega Healthcare Jobs 2021 :
- Providing technical support to users.
- Must have through knowledge on Windows OS, PC Hardware and Software also Windows Networking.
- Preferred experience in Windows server, VMWare.
- Able to work Independently with little supervision.
- To provide day to day support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Desktop environment including PCs, laptops, telephones, palmtops and other local peripherals
- Ability to Configure and deploy desktop environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot network printers
- Ability to Installs or removes hardware
- Capable of conducting tests of the hardware
Documents to be Carried for Omega Healthcare Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Omega Healthcare Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Omega Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Omega Healthcare Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Omega Healthcare Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at omegahms.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Omega Healthcare Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Omega Healthcare Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Omega Healthcare Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Omega Healthcare Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Omega Healthcare Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.